This is a great pick me up chia pudding recipe with matcha tea. Prep the night before.
What is Matcha?
It’s a special form of green tea that contains caffeine, rich in antioxidants and known as anti-aging.
What is Chia seed?
Chia seed is a tiny black edible seed that comes from the desert plant Salvia Hispanica, which is related to the mint. An energy booster, rich in antioxidants and also known as anti-aging.
- 1 cup milk (i prefer almond milk, use canned coconut milk for thicker pudding)
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder (ceremonial grade)
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- vanilla extract (optional)
- Blend milk and matcha
- Transfer to a glass container
- Add chia seeds
- Cover tightly and shake, make sure its not clumping.
- Chill overnight.
Option: Blend the chia seeds with the matcha powder and milk for those who dislike the texture.