Jump to recipe
A gluten free substitute when craving for Naan bread. The taste is different but its really yummy. Great with coffee or tea.
Add ghee if using non stick pan. The fat in canned coconut milk usually solidifies, just mix well before adding the dry ingredients. Using a hand blender is ok. The flour used are both organic.
You can also add minced garlic to the batter if you wish. For a firmer bread, cook a minute or 2 longer.
- 1 can coconut milk (organic)
- 1 cup Almond flour
- 1 cup Tapioca flour
- 1/2 tsp Pink Himalayan salt
- Ghee (optional)
- Whisk the coconut milk in a glass bowl until well blended.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Blend with a whisk or spoon until smooth, no lumps.
- Let it sit for 1 minute.
- Using a non stick pan, scoop 1/4 cup of the batter.
- In medium heat, cook for 2-3 minutes each side.
- Let it cool in a rack.
- Serve by itself, with jam, ghee or butter.