This morning drink cleanses the kidney. My go to drink when I have upset stomach.
Have you heard of Apple Cider Vinegar Concoction? It’s positive effect in losing weight has been noted in several studies. So I decided to give it a try and get rid of the extra pounds I gained during the holidays.
“Recommendations vary, but sensible approaches involve either drinking several teaspoons of apple cider vinegar before meals and/or adding apple cider vinegar to meals,”
Jaimi Jansen (formerly Jaime Ellison)
President of Santa Cruz CORE Fitness + Rehab in California.
Explore what works for you and please start small, maybe 1/2 a tsp for a week then gradually increase. Don’t go beyond 2 tbsp a drink. I drink it very first thing in the morning using a straw. I love the smell and taste of ACV, i guess it grows on me, so I don’t add honey anymore. Write your progress/reactions in a journal as you increase the ACV.
- 2 tsp Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (with the mother)
- 1 tbsp Organic Raw honey (skip if vegan)
- 10 oz (or 1 bottle) distilled or purified water. (lukewarm)
- Lemon juice of 1/4 lemon (optional)
- Pour lukewarm water in a glass.
- Add the organic Apple Cider Vinegar, stir.
- Add the organic honey, stir.
- Drink while still warm.
The best time to drink this concoction is with empty stomach or 30 minutes before meals.